Mike's Random Scribbles

My thoughts on books I've read, movies I've seen, or just whatever random junk clutters up my head...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Welcome!

A new blog gets created every second, "they" say. I guess this is my second :)

My name's Mike; I'm a programmer from Canada living in Connecticut, USA. 6% sales tax beats 15%, any day. More books for me! :) (I also tend to overuse smileys. I'd hate for anyone to think I'm saying any of this seriously...)

I've got no idea what this blog's going to be about; or even if I'll manage to post updates at all. I'm a great procrastinator.

Odds are, I'll post a note when I finish a good book. Or abandon a bad one. Or when my girlfriend drags me to see a movie.

Comments welcome, once there's something here to comment about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home